Since 1768, ladies have been parading their finest fashions and must-have millinery on the turf at Royal Ascot. A few of them may even have watched a race or two. This year, Racing for Change is celebrating 100 years of fashion at the event, from the graceful frocks of the pre-first world war era to the rather more revealing outfits of the early 21st century.
For more information and to find out who will be raising the fashion stakes at Royal Ascot 2010, which runs from this day until 19 June, visit ascot.co.uk.
| Unlimited Web Hosting
- Zimbabwe Finance Minister Defies Vets’ Calls to Resign
- Does the Booker longlist show that we are expanding our literary horizons? | Aasiya Lodhi
- Sustainable fish sale surge in the UK
- From the archive, 28 February 1985: Doctor Who fans upset as BBC postpones new series
- TV matters: festive fixtures
- 2011 showed us new ways of seeing
- Natasha Kaplinsky takes ITV news anchor role
- Music Review: Red River Blue
- EastEnders’ Pat to leave Albert Square
- Beyonce: ’1 + 1′ in N.Y. Central Park
Submited at Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 at 2:00 am on Life Style by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback